You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The task is to set up an online shop using joomla and virtueMart. You should have knowledge of joomla, virtueMart and php to do this job.
Joomla is already installed on the server. You will get an administration account for joomla on the server and ftp access to the installed joomla php files. Your task is to do the following steps:
1. Install a virtueMart shopping system.
2. Install and activate the go_vista joomla template (http://www.joomskins.com/go_vista_lite-free-joomla-1-5-template)
3. Install a virtueMart extension software that makes it possible to purchase articles specified by length. You may (but need not) use the following extension software: http://extensions.virtuemart.net/products/custom-size-detail
4. Install a virtueMart extension to send PDF invoices (http://www.artio.net/virtuemart-tools/vm-invoice-generator).
5. Adapt the PDF invoice to show our company name and logo.
6. Setup virtueMart to accept paypal and advance payment.
7. Establish an additional buying process with the following steps:
a) Upload a user file to the server and check for the correct file extension.
b) Call a php script which processes the file an results in a length value.
(You will get this script from us)
c) Use the length value to calculate the product price and put the product
into the shopping cart. (you can, but need not use the extension mentioned in step 3 to do this)
d) Continue the standard shopping process.
8. Set up three main menus with about 20 menu items in sum. Each of the menu items should call a test content screen. Inserting the real screen content is not part of your work.
Changes to the php scripts of joomla and virtueMart should be kept to a minimum. All joomla and virtueMart files, that are changed must be listed and the changes must be documented in the code. New functions should be programmed in separate php files which are saved in one or more directories outside of joomla and virtueMart.