You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
After awarding the project to a freelancer who did not communicate well and concluded with restoring an incorrect backup, resulting in having to do this myself from the backup i had made, i am now reposting this project.
Currently we run a joomla site which uses the JomTube componant to manage the site's main content type - videos.
I would like to take on a freelancer to resolve the following;
1. Facebook / Twitter authorisation:
Quite simple, at present, visitors can interact on the site with commenting on videos and blog entries, but are required to sign in or register.
We would like to enable the "login with facebook" and "login with twitter" features, with the respective button-links being shown below the video being viewed, or below the blog entry being viewed.
The ideas is that visitor don't have to endure the typical signup proceedure of joomla in order to be able to interact and can instead simply use their social logins.
The facebook connect plugin is available for joomla, i know this much, twitter, i have seen but have not looked for.
A web address showing an example of these features will be posted to the chosen developer.
1b. In addition to the Facebook and Twitter login features, we would also like visitors to be able to interact on the blog posts and videos by only having to enter their email address (and an optional name) as an alternative to the social methods.
2. Currently, the videos controlled by Jomtube allow visitors to rate them on a 5-star basis, thoug this requires them to login, as with commenting.
We would like to have this changed so that anyone can rate a video without having to login at all - i.e., "public" or unregistered users can instantly click and submit their vote.
If you feel confident and interested in taking on the above tasks, please provide your bid and ideally a PM with any information regarding your existing experience with Joomla and/or Jomtube.
These tasks are not complicated - I just do not have the time at the moment to dive into the code, and would rather someone who is more familliar with joomla/jomtube make the changes with confidence.
The chosen freelancer will be provided with the following;
1. an FTP account with access to the joomla root
2. an admin account at the website (administration area)
3. any additional requirements
3. We would like to ensure that the website is as cross-browser friendly as possible.
4. We would like to ensure that the website optimised for search engines, so URL's are friendly and search engine rankings are better.
Thank you for your time.