You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A web version with details and images maybe viewed at: http://www.varietyfoodservicesstore.com/changes/index.html
Client: Variety Food Services
CMS: Joomla Version 1.5.15
Shopping Cart: VirtueMart 1.1.4 stable
Variety Food Services is Michigan's largest independent vending and food service provider. They have recently incorporated an online shopping cart in order to sell catering services. The client is interested in making modifications to their Virtuemart shopping cart in order to incorporate a "gratuity" fee per Product Item ( Gratuity is based on a percentage assigned by the Admin) and based on the Product Price (Gross). This feature will need to be applied, stored in the DB, and displayed throughout the entire shopping cart experience.
On certain pages of the shopping cart experience, some additional fields will be needed for the shopper to enter "Delivery Information". Prior to the order being submitted, some of these these fields will be required and labeled as follows:
* Delivery Date*
* Delivery Time*
* Event Service Time*
* Delivery Building/Room*
* and a text area for Comments.
Upon order completion, the "Gratuity" and "Delivery Information" must be listed on the customer invoice under "Account Maintenance" and in the email template sent to the customer.
1. Admin is able to select a "gratuity" percentage assigned to a Product Item
2. If no "gratuity" is assigned, no action is need and no "gratuity" amount is displayed in the shopping cart
3. Additional fields added to shopping cart experience displaying "Gratuity" fields and totals
4. Corrected calculations displayed
5. Additional Fields needed for "Delivery Information" and added to the Virtuemart Template
6. Ajax Calendar for Delivery Date with restrictions (more info below)
7. Modified invoice and email templates.
Sample Product: Executive Meals To Go
Virtuemart Template Files:
Category Template: browse_pbv_grid4
Product Flypage: flypage.pbv.v2.tpl
Click Images to Enlarge
Virtuemart Product Admin
A gratuity dropdown box is needed for the Admin to select how much gratuity is to be added:
Additional column labeled "Gratuity" will be needed in the shopping cart on the far right. Right of the "Sub Total" column.
In this column, the "Gratuity" will equal a dollar amount of the Total gratuity based on the item subtotal. Example: Executive Meals to go Price $9.95 x Qty 36= Sub Total $358.20, x 15% = $53.73.
"If there is no gratuity assigned to this product then this field is left blank
A "Total Gratuity" field will be added below the "Sub Total"
The Shopping Cart "Total" must equal: "Subtotal" -"Coupon Discount", + "Total Gratuity" + "Tax Total" + "Shipping Cost"= $721.69*
*Please note that in this example I have also included 26 of SKU# Entree1 @ $12.95 each
Delivery Information with Ajax Calendar / Dropdowns
Shipping - Step 1
Once a user is logged in and has clicked on "Proceed to Checkout " in the previous screen, this page will also consist of the changes explained previously (gratuity). The modifications are as follows:
Add a new section below "Shipping Information" labeled "Delivery Information" with same gray border
Add the following fields in this section:
1. Select Date: Ajax calendar with text box (Ajax calendar must also have a function where the user is not able to select a day in the past, not able to select the current day, can not select weekends, and must be 2 days ahead. For example: if today is Thursday, then the first day available will be Monday.
This Field Is Required
2. Delivery Time: Dropdown box with attributes consisting of times available. 9:00AM - 04:00PM. See image for more information. This Field Is Required
3. Events Service Time: "Same as Above". This Field Is Required
4. Delivery Building/Room: text field. This Field Is Required
5. Special Instructions: Text Area
Complete Order - Step 4
This is where the user will confirm the gratuity, the total purchase, and the information entered in the Deliver Information section prior to completed their order.
The Virtuemart shopping cart allows for the users to view the status of their current and past orders in the Account Maintenance section. The modifications must also be visible here
A copy of every order placed is sent to the administrator and the purchaser via email. Administrator and customer email templates must also have these modifications.