You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We develop a website with Joomla and Virtuemart. Designs are available as PSD, the system is installed.
Tasks for you are:
1. Joomla template
- The design is finished and available as PSD files. Please convert it into a Joomla template with a modern architecture (e.g. divs not tables).
- Different pages will have different background colors (in our sample page “tea”: green, about 5 different backgrounds); the rest of the design is identical. The template shall easily allow to choose the matching backgrounds for the pages and to exchange parts of the design if necessary.
- Product pages have the same design as other pages (the file “tea” is a product page).
- We need some adjustments for the cart and the check-out process. We provide designs (see the attached file “cart”); you bring them into an override.
3. Sample pages
- Most pages will be filled by us as soon as the template is finished. To ensure that all the technical things are working, we ask you to provide some sample pages. Their text can be written in English, please tell us in which files we have to translate texts.
- Page with one larger photo and some text below (see the file “tea”, the film with the hand and the youtube player are exchanged by a picture). Via ‘left’ and ‘right’ buttons other photos and texts can be shown at the same position. The text on the right-hand side is not changing.
- Page with Youtube video (see the file “tea”). The player has the size of above’s photos. Via link photos appear instead of the video player. The text on the right-hand side is not changing.
- Page with a picture with 14 links to detail pages (see the file “tea”, instead of film with the hand and the youtube player, a picture of 14 tea leaves appears. On mouse-over, the name of the tea and a zoom-in image appears. On clicking, the user arrives at another page).
During the process we will definitely find new tasks. Please include one hour for small changes in your offer. For larger tasks we start a new project. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.