You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to fix what I think must be a silly mistake related maybe to cookies for a travel agency web site built under Joomla. This should be an easy task for someone who knows what the problem is.
Site's main navigation has 12 links + INICIO (Home).
Each of those main menu entries link to a different a reservation system (external page).
PUENTES links to: http://tuviajeadomicilio.traveltool.es/agencias/oficina/seleccionOficina.aspx
TRENES links to: http://tuviajeadomicilio.traveltool.es/agregadorTrenes/inicio.aspx
so on and so forth for each of the 12 links in main navigation
This is what we need each main nav link do (site is buildt under Joomla)
1. Load the destination page in the same page under domain www.tuviajeadomicilio.com. It should look like this http://screencast.com/t/6xT2sOk98Hj when we click on PUENTES. But this is what I see instead on all browsers except Chrome http://www.screencast.com/t/YHinJ8HI
2. We need that it stays under the same domain
3. The strange thing is that it works under Google Chrome most of the times (check Puentes link), but it does not work on the other browsers like Mozilla, IEx, Opera, etc.
5. We need that it works on all browsers, we should not redirect to the destination page but stay under www.tuviajeadomicilio.com domain with smart URLs showing destination URL
6. What it normally does is that it redirects to destination URL, then if i press on the go back button on browser a few times, it will reach home page, then I press on PUNTES and sometimes redirection will work and will stay on home page under www.tuviajeadomicilio.com/puente, which is what it should do always no matter how many times I click on it or which broker I use
PUENTES: http://tuviajeadomicilio.traveltool.es/agencias/oficina/seleccionOficina.aspx should be: www.tuviajeadomicilio.com/puente
TRENES: http://tuviajeadomicilio.traveltool.es/agregadorTrenes/inicio.aspx should be www.tuviajeadomicilio.com/trenes
Two coders have tried it already and they couldn't do it. One of them said it was the way Joomla's wrapper works. Is there a way to fix this problem and have all URLs for main navigation stay on the site www.tuviajeadomicilio.com always, no matter which browser it loads the page and if it's first time of 10th time it's loaded?