You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to build ordering system online via Joomla. The following are the requirement.
Please suggest which joomla component will be used, the timeframe, and cost
-Create user name and pasword to login to the application
-The application should automatically stores the user's location and offers the user to select favrourite locations using google maps.
- Allow customers to select categorized items and add them to the shopping cart
- Send the order to the Admin
- In addition, the application should offer a text search capability to easily locate items.
- Each item can be tagged as favorite.
- Each user should have a profile that houses his favorite items.
- each user must sign up or sign in by his e-mail.
- At the sign up stage, First name, last name, phone number and location must be collected.
- The application should locate the GPS location which will be used for deliver or/and offer the user to select a delivery location from a map.
- user to select a delivery window the next day or select a "rush delivery" option
- the application should prompt the user to either pay cash or pay by a credit card. At this stage, only cash option should be provided.
- At any stage, the user should be able to access the virtual shopping cart to edit the items and should be able to view all items along with their prices and the total price.
For the Admin the application should allow
-The application for the admin or the "store manger" should allow populating the item on a database "Excel."
- Each line item should contain an image, description, price. Each item should be categorized under a father category which is under a super category.
- This categorization will allow an automatic mapping on the virtual grocery store display. The number of category levels should be flexible.
-Easily navigate orders, locations and map all orders on google maps
-Easily update categories, subcategories and items.
- The store manager's application, which is to be housed on a central computer, a desktop in the back office, should have a graphical user interface with the following functions
View all pending orders and map all delivery locations on one map.
The map with delivery locations should be able to filter the orders based on their delivery window
The application should have order analysis capabilities based on the user name, items..etc. All reports must be spitted in excel format
The application on the users phone should connect to cloud servers to update prices, items...etc.
Items in the application should have a picture, description and price. The user is to determine quantity and add to shopping cart.