You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Recommend, implement, administer and maintain sComm's in-house network resources, including its Internet connection, routers, switches, videophones, servers, workstations, printers and various other peripherals.
2. Must be familiar with Linux servers, particularly Untangle routers, Proxmox virtual server platforms, and OpenVZ and KVM virtual machines.
3. Must be familiar with Windows workstations and their upkeep.
4. Knowledge of Mac OS X workstations and interfacing them to network resources would be beneficial.
5. Knowledge of and ability to maintain OpenLDAP directory services that are used for network user accounts, password security and granting access to network resources.
6. Knowledge of providing secure remote access to in-house network resources via OpenVPN software.
7. Ability to administer file and print sharing via Samba software.
8. Maintain necessary software applications, licenses and logging data.
9. Ability to proactively monitor computer network, servers, peripherals, and other equipment via Nagios monitoring software.
10. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software issues.
11. System, network and software maintenance - backups, upgrades & updates. sComm's servers are backed up to NAS devices via a custom-built rsync script.
12. Ensure optimal email and calendar server performance, remote access, efficiency and security with Postfix, SpamAssassin and the Zarafa groupware platform.
13. Implement and ensure data security.
14. Provide Openfire Instant Messenger support.
15. Asset management - maintain recordkeeping and coordinate IT budget & tracking.
16. Coordinate telephony (including videophones, videoconferencing, and telemeeting support, call routing/forwarding, etc).
17. Support, recommend, setup, maintenance of databases (Apache, MySQL, MariaDB, SugarCRM, Help Desk).
18. Web hosting, maintenance, website support for sComm's hosted Linode server.
19. Ability to remotely access/operate servers in a secure manner.
20. Minimize downtime, explore/advise on redundancy.
21. Availability as needed around clock – adjustable schedule.