You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
BASICALLY IT'S A BACKUP SCRIPT SIMILAR TO URL : [url removed, login to view] but with more featuers
1. create specified user quota with seprate partition on the main server(WITH THE OPTION OF INCREASING THE SPACE)
2. encrypt the quota or
3. create ISCSI USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO BE ADDED ON CLIENT SERVER
4. There needs to be a script which client needs to run on it's server to get started.
5. it will create a FTP account as well for client in the application as seen in the url of iscripts application.
6. i would be able to add more servers with hard disks and create SAN AND NAS ACCORDING TO THE USAGE
THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY SCRIPT AFTER I PUT THE NEW SERVER DETAILS IN THE SCRIPT
1. TAKE BACKUP of whole server / the specified file or folder in windows/linux local or remote
2. move backup to the iscsi hard disk attached to the client server
3. run cron to rsync the updated files or database etc.
4. client would be able to see the the backup through application locally or when logged into the client area.
This is a server side coding project so i need very experienced people to work on it plus i am looking to use opensource backup application as a base
which will take less time and more efficient.
the open source application would be backuppc