You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have installed the php "Protected Secure Site Area and File Downloads ZDR" is highly sophisticated password protection and membership/user management system written in PHP. This PHP script allow you to create password protected areas on your site. Easy install and integrate in your site, you don't need MySql. It is easy to set up for a beginners, but still very easy to customize for the more experienced user.
I've installed it, but can't get it to work. It is supposed to be easy, but not for me. I cannot seem to make the writeable files writeable and when I change the permissions they go back to the default configuration. I need some help and my web host will not help me. Below is the instructions:
1. Copy all files and directories to your installation location
2. Make writeble file /zdr/filesdata.dat
3. Make writeble file /zdr/userdata.dat
4. Make writeble directory /zdr/data/
5. Open file /includez/config.php and edit necessary constants
6. Go to your URL with "Protected Downloads ZDR script"in first login use
Script allows you to restrict access in your site of Files and Directories.
PHP4 / PHP5 compatible.
Script is register globals On/Off compatible.
Script works without MySql DataBase.
Login is protected from bruteforce attacks with Captcha ZDR.
No programming is required.
( Please send your translation of "includez/lang/lang.*.php" file at Email: zdrsoft[at]yahoo.com I'll add your translation in distribution pack.
You'll help for multilanguage support of that system) (English, Bulgarian, Spanish, Indonesian)
- Thanks to Angel Prieto author of Spanish language version.
- Thanks to Henki Halim author of Indonesian language version.
1. Windows / Unix
3. PHP 4.3 and above
4. GD extension
Create your user with Administrator permissions.
Delete Default admin account.
DOWNLOAD: Protected Secure Site Area and File Downloads ZDR - restrict your web site files and directories - Free php script