You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We recently moved our 6 Magento sites from a VPS to a dedicated server. Unfortunately, our sites experienced issues where images were missing, extensions did not work, basic functions like adding attributes would not work. We don’t know if this was due to the fact if the site was moved incorrectly or due to some other unknown complications.
The previous freelancer we used promptly moved the sites but left us high and dry after doing so. The server was not optimized as asked and he was hard to get a hold of. He even tried to get us to release all the funds without trying to solve the issues.
We need to find a reliable freelancer that is readily available on Skype and that can finish job promptly. We also tried another freelancer whom tried to fix the issues below but was unsuccessful. He at least was available to speak to and friendly.
We need someone that not only has Magento experience but server experience. They need to know how to work their way around a dedicated Linux server. They need to how to manipulate settings through SSH and WHM/CPanel as this can be a server related issue. I cannot spend my time sitting here being the middle man between the freelancer and host.
These are some of the issues with some or all our sites and things that need to be done:
1. We cannot add any options to any of our attributes. For example, we have an attribute named color that is a dropdown option on our product page. If we try to add Blue to the Label / Option and hit the Save and Continue Edit button, it normally freezes and errors out. Other times it would refresh the page but Blue does not save. This happens on our larger sites with 5000+ SKU. It may be due to the fact that we have over 150 or color options. It worked perfectly fine on our VPS. A freelancer tried to implement a couple of lines of code through the php.ini files but it did not work. He said it worked locally but he could not figure out why it didn’t work on our server.
2. Custom Import/Export extension using CSVs does not work. It errors out whenever you try to export the site. Importing through the custom extension or importing via the built in Magento import can only be done in 500 product increments. This may be due to issues where some settings on our server are not set correctly.
3. Custom Order Report does not work on one of our sites. It only goes back to June 26th. This extension spits out our stats data about sales.
4. We need the server optimized for Magento. This is important!
5. Script a weekly backup of all our sites to an unused SATA drive on our server. We want the weekly backup to override the previous one.
We believe that all these issues may be due to some limitations set in our server as our SQL tables are large and the custom extensions are resource intensive which would run the CPU (export extension would take an hour to export the whole site to a CSV). We are not sure if this is the case though.
The sites have already been migrated over and we do not have access to the old VPN anymore.
Again, we really need someone that knows Magento but also knows their way around a server. We will not pay in full until all the work is completed and satisfied with the work. We will release some of the money once one of the issues are resolved. No money will be paid unless issues are resolved. If you do not think you can fix it promptly please do not bid. Thank you!