You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a web publishing company in Dublin - we operate the following websites:
Our websites operate using a custom-built, template-driven CMS (php & mysql) and feature a course database and articles sections.
We wish for somebody to build a system for visitors to register to our websites and receive the following functionality:
1. Registration should syncronise login with our Forum software (phpbb3)
2. Ability to post comments about articles
3. Ability save article to 'My Articles'
4. Ability to Tag courses in searched for in our database (www.nightcourses.com/search.html) and save in 'My Courses'
5. Post reviews of courses and colleges
6. Rate courses, colleges and articles
7. Link in with our newsletter system (www.nightcourses.com/newsletter)
8. Save/update preferences
9. Allow us to have features like 'most read' and 'most discussed' options on our home page based on data compiled from registered users
10. Password reminder and all other normal items like this that are associated with user registration
We have the design of the proposed registration module and this will need to be implementated.
To bid for this project, you MUST have experience of building a similar system before, you must include links to examples of a similar system that you have build before and you MUST have experience of working on live sites.
You must also indicate a time period when your could start the project and indicate when you could complete the project.
You must be able to intergrate with a CMS built by another developer without breaking any functionality.
You must be able to provide references to illustrate your trust-worthiness and you ability to complete a project to success within the time deadline.
A detailed spec will be provided to the successful bidder.