Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have a project that provides some online video service.
The goal is:
1) Video files from the IP camera (*.avi in H.264 codec) are uploaded via ftp service on the server machine.
2) Registered user (fully equipped profile (avatar, age, sex, location, contact info\social network not necessary)) logs in on the site and sees ONLY his video files (video files uploaded to the folder attached to his\her account).
3) Also we need to stream LIVE from the camera\s to the current user. (optional, maybe later.)
4) NO shearing, NO ratings, download available, NO other options.
5) Support all available internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, safari, IE.)
6) ftp server installation and setting it up.
Employee is given a clean debian 6 machine. Detailed instruction of installation and settings.
For now we are using "VidiScript" software, but it does something wrong, and not the way we need. If you are interested in our case, [Posting of contact details is strictly prohibited - Freelancer.com]
Any offers considering the solution are acceptable.