You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
php/mysql based website. more details are included in the attached zip file.
* **create new member signup form**
* **integration with Authorize.net ARB** (automated recurring billing API) for credit cards and echecks. The integration documentation for the API is included in the attachment. Including subscription modification & cancellation.
* **Fix DHTML menu formatting** on the “About us?? tab/navigation bar that automatically drops down on mousover. It looks fine in IE6 but there are formatting problems with it in IE7 and Firefox
* need various php **modifications done to our website (based on [open-realty] 2.3.1 script)** to make minor changes in functionality - nothing serious that requires significant new coding. it's mostly just modifications to existing code.
* need image **watermark system** to automatically tag all of our photos. You may use an existing script if you want
need to pass parameters such as address, state, etc, to this url so that the form is prefilled with the appropriate parameters <http://www.bankofamerica.com/modular/index.cfm?template=hc_home_worth_modular&app=oma&state=ca>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).