You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An automatic keyword linking system within vBulletin 3.0.3 ([url removed, login to view]) so that when specific keywords are typed in a message they become links. The goal is to make them affiliate link to generate additional revenue.
We will provide a server with vBulletin and php setup for your use.
Please see the attached file for more information.
The code must be fast enough to handle thousands and thousands of daily visitors and beyond on a dedicated server. The price paid must include the copyright for the code.
For your bid, please be sure to state the cost and time required for completion. Please note that documentation is also required. Good communication skills are also a must and brief project updates must be provided at least on a weekly basis. References of similar projects would be a great asset. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask.
If you cannot handle this project, PLEASE do not bid... we have had problems in the past with programmers not being able to handle the work that was requested.
If you are able to complete the project meeting all the requirements, on time, there will be more work for you if you want it.
Thanks for reading and good luck.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Installation instructions that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement)
5) Documentation on how the program works, how to modify settings, etc.
6) 30 days support for any questions, etc.
Must run on a Linux based server. PHP pages with mySQL backend and of course integrate with vBulletin 3 message board system. Final product needs to be compatible in Mozilla Firefox, IE 4+, Opera 5+, Netscape 4+.