You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A Magento Community 1.7+ compatible software using Magento API is to be developed to allow product authors to review sales and submit products on a magento site.
Complete list of features:
1. A Separate Role named 'Author' will be created. The users with this role can login to Author's Dashboard.
2. Authors can Add Products and Manage only those Products added by them without the permission to edit them.
3. They must not be able to view/edit other products on their dashboard.
4. Authors can view the number of sales of the products submitted by them. The sales should show a graph.
5. There should be a completely different interface for the Authors. They will login using custom URL eg. magentosite/authors
6. Magento SOAP/REST API is to be used to develop this set of features.
7. An Integration with an Admin HTML theme is also required for this control panel.
Additionally, another set of features is required.
1. A feature is to be developed wherein we will set a commission chart for the product authors.
2. The commission is set according to the volume of sales of each product submitted by them.
3. A page in dashboard is to be created wherein they can view their sales reports. They can also see how much commission they have earned.
4. Another option in their dashboard will allow them to manage their Author profile. I will give you a set of fields that has to be there in their profile.
5. Track of Commissions and Payouts to the Authors is also to be shown in the Author's dashboard.
6. Users with Admin privileges can manage these Author's account from Magento Admin. Alternatively, you can create separate Admin control for the Author's section.
Before you bid
1. You must have a strong experience of developing magento softwares using Magento API.
2. The software that you create must be easily upgradable to future versions of magento.
3. I want the project ready within 15 days after you are awarded the project.
4. The site on which this is to be installed is a live website. So before we install it there, I want you to showcase its complete working on your own test magento installation.
5. Bid only if you will yourself develop the software. No mediators please.
More chances of selection
1. A Good portfolio in Magento
2. Ease of conversation
3. Mostly Available online
4. Reasonable Pricing.
You can place your bid and ask for any clarifications if required.