PROJECT: Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart
My customer owns an already existing site BooksForAllChildren.com. She likes the look and feel of her current site but needs a more powerful eCommerce solution like Magento. The following items need to be done or built-into Magento for her however I know several are already part of the Magento site stock.
1. Use Free Template Theme unless you already have a good one which would be good for book sales. My customer wants this one http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/mega-store-magento-theme.html but something similar may be okay if you can find it for free to get the lowest bid price in order to be awarded this job.
2. Same links as seen on her current site (eg. Contact Us, About Us, etc) onto the new magento site is a must. Her site can be found at www.BooksForAllChildren.com .
3. She likes the photos she currently is using and I can provide those to you for customization of the Magento Template. Template images are to be inserted where ever necessary to make the site look very friendly and directly associated with the fact she sells nothing but children’s books. Be sure to show me the theme you plan to use ahead of time but the one that best fits what my customer wants can be seen here http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/mega-store-magento-theme.html so be sure to include the cost of this in your bid and if you have access to it or something very close to it that is free, all the better. Again, make sure the cost is included for the theme if you don’t have access to this or something similar! All photos must be inserted to make this a turn-key ready site for her.
4. All data from her site at www.BooksForAllChildren.com “must” be transferred over to the new site. This includes her existing images, descriptions, prices both regular and sale.
5. Site must be SEO friendly in the URL and where possible within reason. A site map would be advised.
The following are all “FREE CONTRIBUTIONS” which need to be added (You will find these in the Magento contribution site http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/ ) or download the attachement.
1. Blog - Community Edition (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
2. Featured Products (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
3. Magento Social Bookmarking Services (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
4. Google+ one (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
5. Wibya http://wibiya.conduit.com/?ref=L (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
6. Live Help by http://www.craftysyntax.com/ (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
7. Canonical URL for Magento (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
8. Zizio Social Deals (FREE CONTRIBUTION)
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR FREELANCERS:
Hello, my name is Michael D Baker of Project Management, USA and have a number of regular programmers. When we are overly busy I look for programmers who will give us the best price possible up and show the quality of their work to prove themselves. If you are awarded the job based on your bid and can complete your work in a timely manner that is promised on Freelancer for the Bid agreed upon will be added to our database of regular programmers and will be the first to be given our larger jobs. I’m always looking for really good freelancers who can do quality work for a good fair price. I do prefer to work with the programmer direct over using another project manager only because using another project manager often means the price is too high to be awarded but if you feel you can be competitive especially to get your foot in on future work, I welcome all bids.
Look at our feedbacks on all freelancer boards and you’ll find we are very trustworthy and a good company to work with. I do however after almost 20 years of business have some requirements that must be met.
Be sure to look at the "Job Board Clarification" to see any updates and what we expect from you in terms of business before we will award you the job.
Good Luck and Thank you for your interest in working with Project Managment, USA
Michael D Baker, Project Manager