You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We recently moved our 6 Magento sites from a VPS to a dedicated server. Unfortunately, our sites experienced issues where images were missing, extensions did not work, basic functions like adding attributes would not work. We don’t know if this was due to the fact if the site was moved incorrectly or due to some other unknown complications.
The previous freelancer we used promptly moved the sites but left us high and dry after doing so. The server was not optimized as asked and he was hard to get a hold of. We need to find a reliable freelancer that is readily available on Skype and that can finish job promptly.
These are some of the issues with some or all our sites:
1. We cannot add any options to any of our attributes. For example, we have an attribute named color that is a dropdown option on our product page. If we try to add Blue to the Label / Option and hit the Save and Continue Edit button, it normally freezes and errors out. Other times it would refresh the page but Blue does not save. This happens on our larger sites with 5000+ SKU. It may be due to the fact that we have over 150 or color options. It worked perfectly fine on our VPS.
2. Custom Import/Export extension using CSVs does not work. It errors out whenever you try to export the site. Importing through the custom extension or importing via the built in Magento import can only be done in 500 product increments.
3. Custom Order Report does not work on one of our sites. It only goes back to June 26th.
4. We need the server optimized for Magento.
We believe that all these issues may be due to some limitations set in our server as our SQL tables are large and the custom extensions are resource intensive which would run the CPU (export extension would take an hour to export the whole site to a CSV). We are not sure if this is the case though.
Additional Project Description:
07/17/2013 at 23:47 CEST
5. Script a weekly backup of all our sites to an unused SATA drive on our server.
07/17/2013 at 23:56 CEST
Sites are already migrated onto the new server. All the files from the old server are not available anymore.