You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The default checkout of my magento shop has to be redesigned.
* Adding a product to the shoppingcart then you get in the first
The details of the shoppingcart and the total amount including shippingcosts and discount
should always be shown in the shoppingcart in the right column
* Click on 'My info' ->
- Not logged in: checkout_notloggedin_myinfo
After you have logged in or continued as guest then you continue to
the My Info pages (see below)
- Logged in: if user has stored both invoice as shipping address and
they are the same = checkout_notloggedin_myinfo_sameshipping
- Logged in: if user has stored both a different shipping address as
the invoiceaddress = checkout_notloggedin_myinfo_sameshipping
- The shippingcosts depends on the shippingcountry and the radiobuttons
can not be changed manually
- When you are logged in, you can also log in with a different account
and the user will be redirected to checkout_notloggedin_myinfo
- If the shippingcosts change then they must be updated in the
shoppingcart in the right column
* Click on 'Overview' ->
- When you select the payment methods Paypal, creditcard and ideal then
the paymentpopup will appear after confirming the order, because the
amount can not be deducted from their accounts if they decide to
cancel the order.
When using the paymentmethods 'Cash on delivery' and 'Check' the
order is finished instantly.
- using a coupon can be entered for a discount. The discount will be
shown directly in the shoppingcart. The coupon can also be removed
Please read the requirements instead of just sending my somekind of introduction text.
If you have any questions please let me know.