You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project requires creating a prototype to send data from a web page to an arduino device wirelessly to activate LEDs lights attached to the arduino.
Web page feature
- View simple page which user selects LED color, delay, and button to send to device
- Data should be sent in a json payload
- Button to stop the blinking of the LEDs
- Upon click of device user selected color and delay is made available to the arduino device
- Receive instructions wirelessly to control activation and delay of attached LED string of lights
- Receive instructions to stop activation of attached LED string of lights
- Should listen for incoming web events from site
- Connect to internet through either bluetooth or wi-fi via a mobile phone connection (platform agnostic)
I need hardware list, wiring diagram and coding to make it all work as well as a video of the working integration confirming working web page and arduino device.
Please send me examples of similar work you have done today.