I would need an application to run on Android 2.2+ devices, with the following functionalities:
- Run in the background, and check the user's location every 10 mins or if he moves away more than 20m from the last known location
- If that happens, update the user's location on a PHP website and display it on Google Maps
- The website must be accessible using a unique ID code for the device and protected by a pre-set password.
- The website must store the last known location of each device but nothing more
- If the device receives a text message, with a specific text, it should automatically reply with the coordinates of the device
- The app should have a "panic" button, which is when pressed, automatically sends a text message with the location of the device to a preset phone number
and push the location info to the website.
The project has to be something similar to
I need all the source code and class files for both the website and the application. Both the website and the app has to be very simple, but this will be discussed once a suitable freelancer is appointed.
Only bid, if you have experience in developing Android location aware applications.
Please send me a reference of your relevant project.