You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Web based real estate management software
programming language: PHP
Platform: PC, Macbook, Iphone, Ipad, Android
Browser: Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Android Browser
1. Convert PDF to CSV then populate to a Database
2. Access this data across multiple platforms and browsers
3. Sort and filter data to come up with a short list of data to be reviewed (about 30)
4. Should be set up so this data does not end up in 2 lists accidently
5. Need to be able to add fields as needed. This would be from a admin page. Should be able to add just about any field: text box, dollar amount to be used in calculation, drop down menus, and yes/no boxes, ETC.
6. To be able to control all fields any give user can access/view (based on their passwords).
7. Need to be able to add users as needed.
8. Need to able to add as many pictures as we like.
9. Need to be able to upload any file type associated with the data record. This could be a receipt for material in the PDF format. Email sent from the tite company. Need to be able to views and downloads these files as well. When exporting to a excel spreadsheet I would want the file name to populate in the case of a photo or PDF.
10. Want data uploaded in the field to be time and date stamped.
11. Would want to be able track and keep reports on how efficient workers are when collecting data in the field.
12. Need to Geocode a selected list of properties so that the user in the field is able to go from each property to the next in the shortest distance possible.
13. We want the data/site to be secure (https:// ??)
14. We need to be able to access the records quickly by selecting the lot and block number and pulling up the property of interest.
15. we need to be able to send selected data fields to the title company by email to we can have a title search done in just a few minutes. We do this by phone now.