You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking for mobile app developers to join our team on a freelance basis. Details of your first assignment are below.
Summary experience required:
- Connection to Facebook/Twitter
- UI/UX design experience
- Interaction with MySQL database and PHP server
- Import data from XML/RSS file
- In App purchase
- Location specifics
- Push notifications
- Dynamic nag screen
- Flurry analytics
- iOS 6 experience a plus
These are the major functions of the app.
1. Before user can use app they need to connect via Facebook, via Twitter or aleast enter an email address. You will need to create the Facebook and Twitter app and the interaction between the app and Facebook/Twitter.
2. The default page will be the video page. Here the user will be able to browse the different videos on offer. This data will be populated a from a MySQL database. The user will be able to play the video. A Dynamic nag screen will pop up, then a Pre-rolled ad, or iAD will be shown before the video plays. Must be able to turn this off remotely.
3. Text view: This will be a rehash of external RSS data. A suburb, and two street names will be provided – with a press of a button, this will bring up the location on maps. iAd/Admob banner placement at the bottom.
4. From our website, we want to be able to trigger push notifications. This notification will prompt the user to view a video.
5. Proximity alerts: Whenever a user is within 5km of an “incident”, we want an alert to notify them there is a problem close to them.
6. Facebook/Twitter: Easy sharing of content to friends/followers.
7. Send email with Mail.
8. Dynamic popup ads from our servers, also integration of iAD.
9. Flurry (or any other analytics page) to determine how the users are operating the app
Look and Feel:
The app must be elegant and cleanly designed. We will provide you will a template design, that you can implement. If there are any suggestions to make the app look/fell better, please tell us. We want to focus on the detail of the app – it’s the little things that make apps great. You MUST have experience in UI/UX or has a member in the team who has intimate UX/UI experience.
- Meet up for pre-project interview via Skype.
- Supply of references and CV.
- We will be using project management tools such Basecamp to communicate. You will also need to be experienced in using TestFlightApp.
- Before the initial project fee is released, we require you to develop a “Hello World” app.
- After we have released final payment, you may be called for minor adjustments and tweaks.
- Must be able to work with UX designers, PHP developers etc
- Building a long term relationship with a very good developer – we want you to become apart of our team.
- App developed within 4 weeks
We’ve got design templates we want you to use – these will be sent to you, along with the mockups that we have designed. These are a rough guide, so feel free to utilise your expertise to make the app much easier to use.
1. Please private message us a list of any APPS that you have recently developed (only the last 12 months), and your role in the PROCESS of creating the ap. Please include the App store address where we can download them from.
2. You must include I am a human not a compute in the first lines of your bid.