You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a highly skilled team of developers to convert the beta version of an iPhone app into a commercial-ready product. The app is fully functional – about 90% complete - but it requires a cosmetic overhaul, full bug testing and enhancement to backend web services before it is ready for release onto the Apple App Store.
The app has the following main features:
• In-app purchasing
• MySQL database – the app is based on a complex database consisting of several interrelating tables
• Two-way synchronisation of data between multiple devices and the backend server
• Complex charting functions using Shinobi SDK
• iOS reminders and push notifications
• Social networking function (like Twitter) allowing users to follow other users
This is a job for a team of iOS, PHP developers. Please quote the phase “Crimson Kangaroo” in your response so that I know you’ve read through this entire proposal.
The successful developer MUST have the following skills and MUST be able to prove they have these skills with a portfolio of prior apps:
• PHP web services – a key aspect of the app is the synchronisation of data which takes place between the app and the remote server, as well as managing reminders and scheduled events.
• Shinobi Controls – the app leverages this SDK to create several charts
• Social networking feature – an important part of the app are social networking functions which allow users to following other users (like on Twitter) and view their data.
The following skills would also be an advantage, but are not a requirement:
• UI design expertise
• Ability to build PHP web-frontend to a backend database
• Bug tracking – ideally, the developer will have experience designing various bug-tracking protocols into the app to help isolate and identify bugs.
We intend to commence work on this project by the middle on January 2013.