You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an existing webiste that displays customer information in a grid. The data currently comes from 2 CSV files that I manually upload into the MySQL database. I am looking to automate this either leveraging CRON or other batch process you can recommend, develop or suggest. This script must do the following on a nightly basis
1. check the server to see if files have been uploaded. The file names are always the same and uploaded only to a specific folder on the server
2. If the files do not exist the script terminates with not action
3. If the files exist it will import all the data in each of the CSV files to the appropriate database table.
4. Once the upload has been successful another update will be done on two fields in another tablet with the date this action was performed.
5. Finally the 2 CVS files are deleted from the server
Hope that properly explains what I'm looking for. If there are any further questions please let me know.