You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is actually a repost in a way but I have better defined the requirements so hopefully freelancers know exactly what is required.
Regarding what technologies to use I am open to suggestion but my initial feeling is that this should be developed as a web app utilizing browser based interfaces and mysql for database to ensure cost effective and OS independent.
We run a very small call center (2 call agents and 1 supervisor)
We contact around 3000 customers per month.
Currently we manually handle the management of our lists of customers to be called and the processes that go around that.
Reporting is also manually generated.
I have some technical knowledge and am capable of setting up a web server running MySQL internally should we go that route.
1. In the morning the supervisor extracts the latest list of customers to be added to the "to-be-called" lists from various and after logging in imports them into the CCA (Call Center App). These will be csv files.
2. There will be different surveys being conducted on different customers, we should be able to specify the type of survey customer we are importing
3. Call agents will log in in the morning and be "served" customers to call (we manually dial) with a screen that is very simplistic. Script for the survey, customer details and response details. The "serving" should be determined by the system based on some criteria (oldest outstanding customers first perhaps)
4.Should the agents run into issues with the records such as incorrect contact details we should be able to set aside those customers temporarily while we request the correct details (perhaps an email could even be sent directly to various parties to notify about request for correct details)
5. The agents would continue to call and log responses for the day.
6. Various reporting would be required on a daily/weekly/monthly basis:
-How many customers contacted per call agent for a period
-Turn around time between date customer is added vs date customer survey complete per agent
-Export of *which customers contacted per period (per day normally) to cross reference with internal system.
-Number of outstanding customer record issues (per branch / salesman)
-Customer responses per Branch/Department/Salesperson for a period (satisfaction scoring basically)
7. Some level of cross checking to ensure that when we import that if the same customer is imported more than once the consecutive ones are scrubbed.
8. Customers called within the last 30 days already should also be scrubbed.
9. The list of salespeople should be kept in a separate table which can be updated when necessary, the database will reference this file when determining where a salescode belongs with respect to Branch and Department.
10. The surveys should be editable (add/delete questions/surveys)
Anyways, I hope that gives any prospective freelancer a good idea of what we are looking for.
I dont have a huge budget which is why I'm trying the freelance marketplace first, my max budget is what is listed so please dont bid if you think it will cost more than that for you to put together.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.