*** THIS IS FOR PROFESSIONALS / INDIVIDUALS ONLY - DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE A COMPANY
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
I am the owner of an important local web agency. I am looking for an experienced PHP programmer that will develop a good variety of websites.
Some kind of websites programmer will work on (in parenthesis an idea of how much i am able to pay):
- normal dynamic websites with CMS ($120-130)
- ecommerce websites (around $ 250)
- portal sites; example features: news, users db, login area, reserved area etc... (custom, $250+)
- more complex websites; ex. bidding sites (custom, $250+)
- is good / very good in english communication
- has already developed different kinds of websites with custom PHP coding (NOT Joomla, Wordpress etc)
- can code with HTML5 / CSS3 / MYSQL
- is quick in completing project tasks (as he will get more projects / tasks to work on at same time!)
- is flexible and understands that clients often need revisions, fixes etc
- accepts the principle that is better to go extra miles to satisfy clients instead of begging for extra money, because this will return back with more work (personal experience)
- is available almost full time, not a couple hrs a day because has a different day job
- is always available for communication via gtalk chat
- is an individual programmer, NOT an agency
a plus will be:
- basic (or more) knowledge of design tools; for instance if you are able to do slicing work from PSD i may consider to assign you this part of project too
- ability to work during european daytime even if you live ex. in India
WINNER WILL HAVE CHANCE TO WORK A LOT WITH US FOR A LONG TIME AS WE HAVE NEW CLIENTS TO SATISFY CONTINUOSLY.
*** Please bid ONLY if you have above requirements - send examples of custom websites you developed, if possible including backends. ***
Your bid is for a normal dyamic website with CMS ($130)
Priority will be given to those that send a good variety of done sites (ideally your best works, from normal CMS sites to bigger portals); also please i'd like to see examples of backends / CMS you did.