You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Software development to create a middleware that automates functions of a financial security analysis within commercial banks.
Knowledge within the following:
• Security Program Assessment and Development
• Authentication & Forensic Analysis
• Data Mining and Data Loss Prevention
• Risk Analysis for Fraud
· Programming and tools: .NET (C#), C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, Perl, shell, OCaml/F#
· Operating systems: Windows, UNIX (Linux & Solaris)
· Databases: MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, other popular RDBMS, KDB
· Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSH, SmartSockets, Tibco RV, Solace, security
Additional Project Description:
10/15/2013 at 19:48 PKT
Note: Canadian or US developers only with verified experience with North American financial institutions.