I'm looking for someone who can integrate Indeed.com API into my PHP classifieds component (Geodesic Solutions Classifieds). Feel free to visit geodesicsolutions.com or bilingualclassifieds.org to see the classifieds component functionality.
The parameters that must be properly filtered are the following:
1) Region (i.e. City) - approximately 150 regions
2) Subcategory (i.e. Accounting, Sales, etc.) - 28 total subcategories
3) The terms "Bilingual" or "Spanish"
Please provide the following in your response:
1) References of ONLY previous APIs that you've implemented. DO NOT send me every type of site that you've previously created. If you do, I'll know that you did not read the message correctly and I will simply ignore your message.
2) Time required to implement directly on MY server.
3) Cost to implement the API.
I'm looking for someone to implement this feature immediately. Thank you for taking the time to read my project description.
Additional Project Description:
08/01/2013 at 15:32 EDT
4) Native bilingual classified ads that are created on my website must always appear above any Indeed.com API job listing.
5) Users must be able to search out keywords from the prefiltered API results. For example...
If the following parameters brings back a total of 1,000 job listings (Miami, FL ==> Bilingual Jobs ==> Accounting), and a user decides to use the search bar to further filter their results by typing in "CPA"... the system must only search through the 1,000 job listings and not through everything that is on Indeed.
6) The project will be done entirely on my server (bilingualclassifieds.org/HostGator).
7) The full payment will be made after the project has been accepted.
8) If the project is not completed within 5 business days, it can be unilaterally cancelled by me.