You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In need of an expert freelancer (preferably with a team) to help create a customized crowd-sourcing Joomla component. PDF attached to elaborate more on desired component features.
It will be divided into 3 main features (ALL these features will have an easy-to-search option with filters on the front end except for angel investors which are private/hidden):
1. Online basic network with 2 types of profiles (both pending admin approval):
- Founder profile will contain info, skills, experience, who he/she wishes to work with etc.; they can connect with one another, message one another, track their connections. A profile is able connect to their Social Networks (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn only) and update for any activity (connect with..., posted project..., etc.)
- Angel Investor profiles will be private (not visible on front end); an Angel investor logged in can see his/her own profile to edit and other Founders' profiles. They can validate/pledge funds for a project.
2. Projects can be posted by a founder (pending admin approval):
- projects will contain detailed info, several text fields, target budget, project stage, images etc.
- during posting of project, a founder must add other founders in his/her list of connections (core team of co-founders)
- projects can be shared on social network by anyone
- projects can be 'thumbs up' to improve ratings on the website by registered members only (both Founders and Angel Investors)
- potential 'angel investors' can validate the projects by giving comments/feedback for the admin to compile for the involved co-founders of a project
- potential 'angle investors' can pledge for a project
3. Financial Aid list (managed by Admin, downloadable/viewable by Founders):
- Founders can search for a desired financial aid based on budget range, tenure, etc. and click to view the download links
Study websites like cofounderslab.com and wefund.com to get an idea on what we're trying to achieve. Our website's target audience is specific to Malaysia..
Freelancer will have up to 4 weeks to develop this component. If more time is needed, kindly specify in the bid.