You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to fix issues with Magento database. Please see below what I need. Only Magento experts will be hired with high level of English.
- Current issues:
1. Error when trying to repair database from cPanel. "The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair"
2. I noticed an automatic reindex is running everyday. Need to check why it is happening.
3. Errors when running Magento database repair tool
4. Check and fix all errors in log.
5. Check and correct permissions.
6. Check whatever it needs for Magento to run smoothly. Your advises will be needed.
7. When trying to truncate some tables for maintenance, I received this error: MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
- Past errors (I had these issues in the last time but probably resolved somehow)
1. I was receiving error when saving products. Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/overoutl/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/ProductController.php on line 578. It was fixed alone.
2. Cannot access admin while reindexing. Fatal error occurred: "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away". Fixed when modified again session to db instead of files on local.xml
3. Fix automatically logged out. Fixed when modified again session to db instead of files on local.xml