1. Drag and drop ui. Done, but need help make it so when you drag the screen scrolls with it.
2. Modifying jquery masonry. http://masonry.desandro.com - Need to be able to add images to gallery and change order somewhat. Having masonry regenerate position. Being able to hide the gallery and load it up again on click.
3. Html5 to PDF - Plenty of open source scripts available, just need help integration.
4. Billing automatic renewal - https://stripe.com/
5. I used SCSS and compass on the project. Might not need to modify css. But having a little experience with this compiler is a plus.
7. I heard there is way to make a web app work offline, if you know how to do this, its a plus plus.
Trying to find some to work with on regular basis, I need a bad-ass programmer to compliment my skills. Together we do anything, strong front-end, with strong back end. I got some serious projects lined up.