You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to assist with a custom modification of our installation of OSticket. We have implemented this software as our ticket system, but need some changes to the default installation.
The changes we are looking for is:
1. When on the view ticket screen, under "Ticket Status  Close on Reply" (or reopen, depending on the status of the ticket), we would like "Work Status  Mark as Pending" (Pending, which is our word for answered) (or "open" (unanswered) depending on the ticket status)
2. Add Ticket Type (what we call dept) and Assigned Staff (staff) to the edit ticket screen (I’ve been able to populate these successfully, but they don’t save to the database upon hitting "submit". Not sure what I’m missing here. The same is true with new ticket > "tasks". There is room to put in a "task", but it doesn’t do anything.
3. Due date – we added the "due date change reason" field next to the due date, which works. However, the field doesn’t require you to enter anything in if a change is made to duedate. We would like it required if a change is made.
4. For new tickets created in the system, and emailed tickets, set default value of tasks to "1" (it’s blank right now).
5. Ticket number counts are wrong by "unanswered", "pending", etc. They show the total number of tickets that are unanswered / pending / etc. We would like to keep this number for all administrators, but would like the staff numbers to only show the count of tickets that are "unanswered", "pending", etc for them. (for example, Erin might have 3 tickets assigned to him, but under "unanswered", it shows 72, which are the total of tickets that are unanswered
6. Add "mail", "walk-in", and "Fax" to the ticket type.
7. Check if cc’d or bcc’d on an email… currently it just shows if it came from the person, not if we were bcc’d, cc’d, etc. Not sure if this one is possible, but it’s desired.
8. Add "name" and "email" to each thread that comes in. I.e. who sent it originally. For example, if we change the email address & name of a ticket, we lose the original emailer. We want a record of all old email addresses.
The database and osticket files can be sent upon acceptance of this job. Thank you for assisting. Look forward to working with you!