You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Feature 1. Automatic/Manual User Redirect by IP
(sample-prototype is website www.cheki.com )
1. Insert three IP ranges, one for each of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya (IP ranges provided by customer).
2. When a new visitor lands on www.carpartisan.com, the system will compare the IP address with IP ranges from one of three above countries.
3. If the user IP belongs to one of the above countries, the user country is saved in a cookie, and the user is redirected to a specific theme for the country the user is located in based on user’s IP.
4. If user's IP does not belong to one of the three countries, a "Select Country" pop-up window appears prompting the visitor to select one of the three icons with country flags.
5. When user clicks on one of the flags, a cookie is set that remembers user's choice of the country. The user will then be redirected to a specific theme for the country the user is located in based on user’s IP.
6. As a result of Steps 2-5 above, the www.carpartisan.com website is reloaded with the relevant theme and listings pertinent to the country selected.
7. All listings, search results, and browse by data will be related to this country only.
8. The system will use a single database.
9. The user will NOT be able to search for listings from all three countries, only country-specific listings will be visible to any particular user.
10. User can change the country, in which case the cookie will record the new Country, and Steps 5 will be repeated.
Feature 2. Modify Themes for Each Country.
1. A current default theme will be used as the overall website theme.
2. The above theme will be cloned into three additional themes, one for each of the three countries.
3. Each of the custom themes will have a custom logo (provided by admin) in the top left corner of each theme.
4. We will add a county selector dropdown box at the top right corner
5. We will remove Search Within and of Zip from the Quick and Advanced Search forms and will replace them with Search by City
6. A new field (or fields) Country/City will be created that will list the following: countries: Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya, and Cities for each of the countries(see file "countries and cities.xlsx" provided by admin)
7. The value for Country field would be determined automatically based on user’s IP address and will be filled out in Search Forms.
8. Browse By function for each Country Section will contain a list of cities for each of the countries.
9. Recent and Featured ads will display listings for this country
10. Since country selection is mandatory, a default theme will never be displayed, and the user will not be able to view listings for all countries together.
11. US specific data fields like state, zip, search within range will be removed from quick, advanced search also from ad details.
13. On the Find a Seller Tab on the front page, the State field will be removed. It will be replaced with the field Country.
The value for the Country field will be pre-filled automatically based on the user IP address (or the country selected) and will display the country name. Underneath the Country field, we will also add a City dropdown box,
with all cities for this country.
14. A link to Search Sellers form will be modified the same was as described in Item 13 above
15. For mobile version front page should start with search. Which also should be modified (simple and advanced) to contain Country and City.
Script manual is here: http://carpartisan.com/doc/UserManual/