We have a WooCommerce project which we have built in house for a new client and we now need an experienced PHP Developer to add some additional things to the website - such as custom fields to the checkout process, add the ability to add more fields to the account page - below is the full list.
We are looking for someone to work on this soon and get it finished - ideally over this weekend.
This project will lead to future work with us if done well.
The following needs to be added to the products in Wordpress Admin
- Add a "Product Codes" field
- Product drawing(s) (this will be an image upload)
- Product options (so the client can enter options) for the following:
- colour options
- Add quantity based pricing so the client can give a discount based on the number of products the visitor orders
- Make sure the existing search box be able to also search by the new product code field
This needs to be a new template page or plugin
- It pulls in all the items from the catalogue
- Add options for the following:
- colour options
- Reference number which auto-increments
- Save/Print/Email quote
- All quotes when submitted need to go to our client
- Needs to ask for purchase card details OR purchase order number. Payment isn't actually processed here, just submitted to our client.
- A "call me back form" needs adding to all pages (we have Gravity Forms installed if you want to use this)
We need to get this project finished quickly.
Finishing this well will lead on to future work.
Preference will be given to European developers due to timezones, however all GOOD developers considered.
Good communication skills are important, and you must be available on Skype.
We are trying Freelancers new TimeTracker with this project.