You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to build a AB Testing Tool which can make it super easy for users to start creating variations of their web pages to test and track which variation works best.
It would probably be best if we used a company with all in house employees because a PHP expert is required. Also they should have a HTML/CSS expert along with them. Both of them with at least 6 years of experience.
Because the project involves letting users edit their webpage with ease. So they should be very good at HTML/CSS. We would also need a Java expert who can have the one line code integration.
So that user can paste only one line of code to their site to activate A/B testing on their site.
The target audience for this is non-technical so we like to create a tool that is very user friendly and something which is simple enough so the user wouldn’t need to know programming.
A very good example of such a tool is: http://visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/
The primary goal of the site is to increase conversions of any given offer/website.
List of Required Features
1. Asynchronous code snippet : User should be able to use code snippet that loads along with the website and not in a sequential manner.
2. Realtime reports: We want the reporting to be real-time for the users.
3. Multiple conversion goals: User can select multiple conversion goals (for example click and buy etc)
4. Heatmaps: A user should be able to view an entire heatmap which shows how visitors navigate the site.
5. Usability Reports: There would be a forum or a small place where users can post the changes they made to their site via this tool and ask for other’s opinion.
6. Mobile Testing and Optimization: The tool should work for normal sites as well as for Mobile and Tablets also.
7. A/B testing: The basic feature which would let user change any part of their site with a few clicks.
8. Multivariate testing: User should be able to create multiple versions of the page with different colors, headlines, text, buttons etc so that they can test which version works well.
9. Geo and Behavioral targeting: user should be able to show variations to users according to the targeting they set. Geo targeting will let user select locations for each variation. Also user can combine multiple targeting options using AND, OR and Parenthesis.
10. Easy point and click editor: We want this to be super simple so that user can easily make changes to their site.
11. Onetime code integration: We dont want user to update the code on their site everytime they make some modification for the variation. It should be a one time thing.
12. Visitor segmentation & targeting: We want users to be able to segment their visitors and show variations to them accordingly.
13. Revenue Tracking : User should be able to track revenue to know revenue per visitor etc.
14. Integration with Google Analytics: Integrates with GA.
15. Crossdomain tracking:
16. Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal plugins:
17. Automatic test Monitoring:
18. HTML, CSS and jQuery based tests:
19. API to fetch test results:
20. Previews on multiple browsers:
21. Multiple permission based logins:
22. Client or project subaccounts:
23. Account activity notifications: .
24. Whitelist IPs to access account:
As mentioned earlier the main goal is to increase conversions of any given site and this tool needs to be as user friendly as possible.