You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a DUTCH application which is for windows. Because the application has to many functions we decided to make it into a webapplication. This software is for a logistics company, mainly working with transport and so on. The webapplication needs to have the following functions (or menu items):
* ORDERS [standard page of this should be overview of all the orders and the status of it (like open, closed and so on), with filter]
Here you can add orders that you get from companies (clients) you work with or have contracts with. Lets say you have a contract with FedEx. You get an order from them to transport goods from one place to another. This has to be inserted here.
The orders form should have:
- start route from (this is always from our company - to the place to load the goods - to the place to unload the goods - and to get back to the start, meaning our company). When inserting all of the addresses, it should calculate the km's from each address using for example Google Maps API or whatever.
- standard articles (which are inserted and managed in other menu or tab), like: WEIGHT, MILES, DIESEL and so on with their prices. The price you pay and the price you sell. Lets say you invoice FedEx 30 euro's per KG and the driver you pay 20 euro's per KG and so on.
- standard products (this is also managed in other tab/menu) like: OVERNIGHT, URGENT DELIVERY and so on.
- select driver
* INVOICES [based on info from orders (when saving order and selecting "save to invoice" it should send this order to this overview as "concept" status)]
- The invoice should have the statusses "concept" meaning it is not yet sent or touched, "open" meaning it has been touched and sent and "overdue" and "paid"
- So this page needs to have an overview with filter like ORDERS
this tab or menuitem is to manage and register all of our drivers. Email, date of birth, city, phone, paspoort ID and copy (function to upload and view), drivers license and copy of it (function to upload and view), their business document (upload and view) and so on. When a minimum of these 3 docs are uploaded it should show the status in the overview page of all the drivers that the info of this driver is complete. If only 1 doc or 2, than not complete, if nothing is uploaded it is in red but saveable.
* COMPANY CARS
This tab/menu will register all of our cars we have with their info like name of car, license plate and so on. It also needs comments. So you can add for example directly in it "this car has a flat tyer" or something like that. It should also have the possibility to link a car to a driver if this is known. Some of our drivers have their own car some of them have a contract with us using our car.
- the webapp has the ability to use profiles. We in our company have different departements, like a carpark and so on. Orders that are made will be made in different profiles, which means different invoice layout and different products and so on.
- it has reports: meaning sales per month and so on. Reports per driver, how much we should pay them at end of each month because this is calculated and how much we made with this driver. Because remember we pay the driver for example 10 euro's per hour and we make according to contract 30 euro's per hour.
- the webapp needs a layout editor for example for the invoices to for example upload your logo of the invoice and so on. Standard footer info and so on. we have an example for this
WE NEED SOMEONE WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS, GIVING US REGULAR UPDATES.