You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a website enabling to register for free to try our product.
When someone creates a trial account, this generates automatically a lead in sugar crm. A team of caller has to phone call automatically within 5 minutes the lead, and then a process takes place until the lead converts his account into a paid one (or says no in which case it becomes a dead lead). The lead is automatically assigned to the caller using Round Robin.
The problem we are facing right now is that the leads management is not intuitive enough.
Here are my needs :
1) Creation of a dashboard for the callers :
We need a dynamic dashboard that would refresh every 30 seconds, and that would display the calls to do with right priorities :
a. each time a new lead is created, a welcome call has to be made within 5 minutes (priority 1)
b. each time a payment fails, the website informs the CRM and a new call has to be made within 5 minutes (priority 1)
c. Follow up calls are automatically scheduled 2 days after a welcome call is done. (priority 2)
All these calls need to appear in a dashboard which will automatically refresh every 20-30 seconds. The dashlet needs to show the callers what call they have to do next, what type of call it is.
By clicking on a call it should be possible (through 2 different buttons) :
- to see the associated lead
- to update the status of the call, and to repostpone it if needed.
The dashboard should display the calls per priority, depending on the type (welcome call, payment failed, follow-up)
2) Customized reports for the management
It should be possible to see for a date range, and per caller the following reports :
a. transormation rates (transformation funnel) :
* number of leads assigned
* number of qualified welcome calls made
* number of not qualified welcome calls made
* number of emails sent
* number of follow up calls made (qualified and unqualified)
* number of unprocessed leads, or leads still pending (lead is still active and no action is scheduled)
* number of leads converted (status : converted)
* generated revenues. (from an already existing payment module)
b. quality of the calls
* average time between a lead assignment and the first call
* average duration of welcome calls
* average duration of follow-up calls
I also need to see some nice graphs showing the same information, for both the reports.
I can provide more specifications on demand.
Thanks in advance for your quotations.