You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a PHP Developer who has strong MySQL skills and likes to take on large and challenging projects. This is an immediate start role.
For this role we are currently seeking candidates who possess the following skills/experience:
• Developing PHP web applications (a minimum of two years with PHP).
• Connecting to a database and experience with writing SQL are requirements of the position.
• Experience in developing and managing a complete B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions.
Experience developing Wordpress Plugins and using Multisite is also essential.
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following values:
• have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• have excellent analytical and documentation skills.
• enjoy working in a small, growing, informal environment.
• actively contribute to solution development.
• be proactive and forward thinking.
• be prepared to assume responsibility for projects and see them through to completion.
• have a sound work ethic and be prepared to work flexible hours to meet client expectations.
• Be prepared to think creatively and do what it takes to resolve customer requirements.
Additional Project Description:
10/28/2013 at 9:27 IST
Ideally the developer will;
- be located in Australia
- available to work full -time in November 2013
- available to start immediately
- produce good quality code fast
- have a proven ability to design & develop e-commerce solutions
- sign a non disclosure agreement