You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a website that requires heavy customisation with woocommerce orders and users roles.
We are using woocommerce orders page to display all orders to our customers.
We have customers who have been categorised into 3 categories. Currently when a customer checks out - their order is categorised as 1 of the 3 user categories. When customers view the orders they can then filter the orders by the 3 categories.
On this order page we require the orders to have:
- Total order price ( not to include already completed orders )
- Total Order price for user categories (Business, Education & Engineering) after orders have been filtered
- Ability for users with the role: "Administrator" to approve orders on front end (not customers)
- Filter orders by dates
- Filter orders by progress
- Hide completed orders on this page
- Add a extra page for all completed orders ( Archive style page ) with same filters
We need this project done quickly and professionally. We will need ongoing support until this project is perfect.
Additional Project Description:
01/20/2014 at 14:47 EST
A normal user/customer, will have access to view their previous orders, totals and order status.
A department admin, will have access to the reports showing totals from their department alone.
The top level admin, will have access to view and filter orders from all departments. And will also be able to approve orders and add and remove users. The department and top level admins should almost see a rebranded backend.