You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
hi i have lost my admin password and need to change my admin login details i have been told i need to log in to myphpadmin to reset the details for my admin but i do not no my myphp user or password so been told if i change the password i will also need to change it in the database i dont no how to do this. please see below msg from my host.
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, definitely your site will get affected if you change your phpMyAdmin password. The database password
can be changed in your Fasthosts account and here's how it's done.
1. Login to your Fasthosts Control Panel at https://login.fasthosts.co.uk
2. Go to Hosting tab, select Manage Packages.
3. Click on your domain name.
4. Click on Databases.
5. Click on the database name.
6. Click on Change Password and save it.
Make sure when you change your database password in the Control Panel, you also update the database
details in your website files associated with your website to avoid messing up your website.