You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Due to many scammers here and lesson(s) learned in the past, I will not agree to a 50% initial milestone.
Please download all 3 iOS iPhone apps before bidding.
I'm looking at the following instagram copycats: Mogram, Anypic (by Parse), and Instengine.
---Instengine is part php and comes with an admin panel, so this might be easier to modify.
---Mogram has almost everything i need but it has many bugs. It's based on aviary which i think i have to pay for licensing fees. With Mogram, I actually need a lot of features removed.
---Anypic is built on top of Parse, it's responsive but it needs a lot of modification.
1. Filters (if choosing Anypic)
2. Cropping (if choosing Anypic or Instengine)
3. avatar of users who like a photo (see attached files) to show under the photo
(required if choosing Instengine, both Mogram and Anypic have this feature)
4. photoset (all 3 doesn't have this feature)
Photoset is Multiple images in one post, they call it a photoset in Tumblr. This is done by starting a post, and clicking the "Add another Photo" button. (NOTE: this is not batch uploading)
5. viewing the photoset requires a photo slider function via gesture or arrow button to view the next photo.
6. For Instengine, I also several existing buttons and functions to be converted to HTML5.
7. Integration to my php/msql website db
a. user profile
8. my site has fixed main categories and users are allowed to create subcategories.
the app should have this feature. if they have an existing account it will show on the app.
9. all of the apps will require facebook sharing added or fixed.
10. Removal of features from Mogram, if Mogram is chosen.