You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I currently have a very highly customized install of oscommerce in the works.
There are several things that need work still.
Here is the website test url:
work will be focused on the product pages. Here is one in particular:
Here are the items that need to be fixed and changed:
- speed has to be exactly the same as http://bit.ly/H4zQX4. when selecting the size the selection and the price change need to instantly happen no delay. right now there is a big delay when selecting the size.
- add a fade on rollover of sizes like above
- sizes should not be delayed in showing on page load (they are now set to hide because then radio buttons would be visible. but they need to be instantly visible as the page loads no pop-in)
-slightly different color to background for oversized prices. judged by the price at each level (if there is size 48 and size 50 that is +$2.00 they will be light yellow, then if there is size 52 and size 54 that is +$4.00 they will be a different yellow)
-instead of a different set of boxes for "tall" sizes or "short" sizes. there should be a drop down to select short,regular,tall.
-if there is a tall or short size does not exist as tall or short the size should be greyed out and not selectable until they pick "regular" again from the drop down
-When tall or short is selected and then added to the shopping cart, it must show tall or short in the attributes on the shopping cart page
- There should first appear 2 check boxes that ask if the product is available in short or tall. if either of these or both are selected,
- There should be a check box next to sizes (so 2 check boxes for each size if both tall and short are selected initially)
- If a tall or short size is selected a drop down should automatically appear for the user to select on the product page (as mentioned above)
- There is a 10% increase in price for tall items (for all the sizes). and price must be rounded up to nearest $0.05
- some products have colors that are more expensive. The base price is more and so is each group of oversize for that color. Right now there is a system in place for this but it is very hard
to enter the pricing for these items because:
a) you must calculate the price difference. it should be changed to just enter the final price.
b) have to choose the sizes and add the price. Then choose the next size and add price for those. Should be just enter the prices for all the size in 1 shot.
If you have a more elegant solution to adding the higher priced colors I would love to hear it.
Please ask questions before as it shows you understand etc.