Task IV Project Requirements
Task IV will be a programming project of your choice using PHP /
MySQL. PHP / Mysql code must be on you local server (localhost).
• (15 pts - 5/week) Show progress by noon on Wednesday of each
week before final presentation. Title and flowchart for your
project must be presented week on week 13.
• (15 pts) You must have at least 3 tables. 2 out of 3 must relate.
There must be a date field in one of your tables.
• Must use include statements (connect, style etc).
• (15 pts) Must be able to add, delete, edit, search and order data.
• (15 pts)Must have 3 levels of users access (admin, member,
anyone for example)
• (15 pts) Admin user can manage content.
• (5 pts) Must have a logout script.
• (10 pts) Must have some math element that deals with money
(add, subtract, multiply, divide) use if mysql_numrows() does
• (10 pts) Must extensive graphic content. Make your project look
• This project MUST be YOUR code. Projects that come from PHP
sites and are just edited by you will not be accepted. You must be
ready to explain your code during the final presentation.