You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
To populate the fields of online web forms (HTML forms and pdf forms), which are located on various domains. The data used to populate the fields is in a MySQL database on a different domain. Please review attached file for full description.
Additional Project Description:
10/31/2013 at 3:37 MVT
The attached compressed file contains examples and other files that would be helpful in understanding our requirements and with your bid. The file contains the following:
1. pdf Form.pdf – one example of the pdf forms we would need to complete.
2. HTML Form.htm – one example of the HTML forms we would need to complete.
3. URLs for the attached forms.txt – the URLS for the above forms.
4. MySQL Table.csv – MySQL table where the data for the forms is located.
5. MySQL Table Structure.sql – MySQL Table structure.
6. MLS Export File.csv – one example of the csv exported file that needs to be automatically uploaded.
7. Brief Project Description, which is the same as the one initially posted.
Thank you all for your time.
10/31/2013 at 6:02 MVT
Our proposed solution, which is outlined in our requirements, includes a browser extension and needs to work on tablet devices as well.
Also, ongoing support is required from the developer when major updates are made to the browsers.
10/31/2013 at 12:53 MVT
Clearly answer the following questions in your proposal based on our requirements:
i. How will you automatically upload the csv file from the user’s local computer to our site?
ii. How will the data from our MySQL database be copied to each web form?
iii. How will you create, modify, and delete a web forms easily for a non-technical person to do?
iv. How will the fields be mapped between our MySQL database and each web form?
v. How will you manage all the URLs for the different web forms, login credentials, local and remote paths for the uploading of the csv file, etc.
vi. Since our site requires a username and password, how will the user authenticate when uploading csv files, copying data to the web form, or viewing the report on our site prior to copying data to web form?
vii. Discuss any security risks with your solution.