You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Needed - a script that makes use of the Amazon autocomplete API to scrape a comprehensive list of keywords from Amazon.com's search box.
Here's what the script needs to do:
1. Perform for sub-category 'baby' in the search dropdown box.
2. Query the letter 'a' in the search box, scrape and save the 10 autosuggestions.
3. Do the same for b, c, d ... y, z.
4. Do the same for aa, ab, ac ... zy, zz.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 3, except this time don't save the suggestions. Run a filter such that IF the first word of the 10 suggestions is the same for 4 or more of the suggestions, THEN use this as the seed keyword and run 'seed keyword + a', 'seed keyword + b' etc. Save all the results returned.
Duplicates need to be removed.
Important - this is a test project to help me select suitable candidates for a larger Amazon scraping project. I will be selecting multiple candidates for this initial project.
The candidate who impresses me the most will be considered for the larger project.
You must have experience building an advanced scraping application to be considered for the next, larger project.