I have an Excel (2007) spreadsheet which is used for a client report, and need you to populate the spreadsheet with data I provide. This project is re-creating an original spreadsheet that became corrupted and is no longer usable. I have the pdf printout from the original spreadsheet which will be your data source.
- I will provide the Excel spreadsheet fully formatted – you do not need to create, program, format, or manipulate the spreadsheet in any way – just populate the data.
- The report contains “records” of 9 rows each. Row heights, column widths and cell formats all vary within a record, and there are many merged cells (one cell covers multiple columns). All the records are identically formatted.
- I will provide data as a pdf file – a “printout” of the original report. You will read the pdf and copy the data into the cells of the worksheet.
- At your request, I can also provide the data in an unformatted Excel file. This is the exact data of the original report, but is not formatted. This data cannot be copied directly into the new spreadsheet, because the new spreadsheet contains merged cells and this data file does not.
- The data is text only. There are no formulas or calculations involved.
- The spreadsheet is 440 rows x 17 columns.
- Data accuracy and integrity of the report are absolutely critical. I don’t want a major editing job here because of misspelling, overlooked punctuation or accidentally reformatted cells.
We need the completed spreadsheet within 48 hours of contract.