I need a desktop software to post on a set of sites that all use the same
platform software. The software must also include a PHP membership
management system or work with a PHP membership management
system that is freeware and licensed for commercial use.
* The source code + build system is the deliverable
* You can use VS2010 or VS2008.
* The software will use HTTP & sockets -- no browser control.
* The software must run on Windows XP and later versions of
Windows. It should use .net 3.5 or later, and be written in C#.
* The software will, based on configuration, work in limited or
full function mode
* Limited mode will use a built in list of sites, and full function
mode will read a list of sites from a file
* The software (in both modes) will do two things
- Use a set of ten search strings to find results in Google, The user will be able to specifiy the exact structure of the search strings with keywords/keyphrases.
- Sequentially execute each of the ten searches in Google using each respective search string
- Prepare and save a .txt file that shows the top ten results from each Google search executed, with only the URLs being included in the .txt file
When the search stage is complete, the software will more to Step Two.
In Step Two, the software will then automatcally create acc0unts at each of the sites found in Stage One and will need to
-- Break captchas with decaptcher or other service(s),
-- Verify emails (OK to limit to one of the free services, e.g. gmail or yahoo email) and verify accoonts created
-- Save all account details (UN and PW) in Excel format or similar to allow users to subsequnetly log in and start to post on the forums.
* In limited mode, the software will show a nag screen loaded
from a configurable URL on every use, and will cease to work
after a configurable number of uses
* In full function mode, the software will require a log-in which is
remotely checked by a PHP membership system.