Large project

CLOSED
Bids
84
Avg Bid (USD)
$6865
Project Budget (USD)
min $5000

Project Description:
Easy to tell you what i want you to build is:;

I want a copy of this site, ofc i will design the site by my self. But every details and every small function to big function must be build, Best way to tell you that is, ( COPy of this site 90% the rest 10 % removed by me )
Look at the dokument to check the site.


you bidding and il' estimate it later.

After the bid, we start the deal. You need to accept these rule


1. The payment is on 5 part.
2. Project must be done in 5 part each part payment realsed by 20 %
3. Each part of 20 % you need to do quality assurance then il check the site, ( the payment will be realsed after)
4. Contract must be assigned by the company and me
5. Payment realsed from freelancer
6. 40 % of the money refund if u cancel the project done 50%++ if less 30% of the money refund to me
7. You need to garani this work
8. you need to make this project done in 1-5 month


If you succed to build this site. Il give you 2 another big project to build. This is the smallest one. Read more about the other project in the dokument

Additional Project Description:
09/09/2011 at 5:13 NZST
9. you need to have experience and skills in every programmering language.

Have a good bid.

Skills required:
.NET, Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design
Additional Files: project.txt
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.