You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an amazon web services based data warehouse build on SQL Server on a Windows 2008 R2 OS. I now have a new 3rd party data source that I must consume. This 3rd Party data source will send JSON data via an HTTP POST method from it's service to my (yet to be written) AWS IIS Services that will receive that JSON stream and log the data to local text files.
I can supply
1) Sample code (ruby based) receives JSON Data (attached)
2) The layout of the text file that I want written locally
3) Full functional design document
4) An AWS account to test against.
I will require the following
1) Completed source code, with appropriate documentation
2) Completed and detailed install and deployment instructions, including steps like IIS configuration, firewall/port requirements, code install etc.
3) Actual installation of solution on AWS.