You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to recall a few products. So we need to email the customers who purchased these products with the information what they should do. There are around 50,000 orders affected. I need to modify an existing osCommerce contribution (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6902) to suit our need:
1. Search the orders by a certain product model number and a certain date range
2. Separate the resulted orders into 30 per page (if results over 30)
3. Check box in front of each order list to perform further action (i.e.: to send the recall email)
4. A select All check box to select all the orders in the page
5. Two boxes at the bottom of the result page to enter an email subject and a main message and a Send Email button, on clicking the email, customer will be sending the "main message" with the subject as "subject + Order ID", and reply to adddress as default store email address
6. The email message should be appended to the order history as a comment
We are using osComerce2.2-MS2, you will have to use your own testing site as I will not allow access to my webserver.